- At Annapolis ENT Surgical Center our mission is to provide high quality care that is current, comprehensive, and delivered in a compassionate manner. A patient’s experience with our center is important to us. Here is what to expect as a patient coming to have surgery at our center:
- You will need to have all your pre-op clearances, lab work and tests that your surgeon has ordered for you available at the time of your pre-op appointment.
- You will have a pre-op appointment several days before your surgery in your surgeons office.
- One of our Nurses will call you a few days before your surgery to go over your history again and make sure that we have all needed documents as well as review your pre-op instructions.
- The business day before your surgery you can call the center at 410-266-6267 between 12 noon and 2pm to receive your arrival and scheduled surgery time.