Safety Screening and Visitor Policies
We are now open for Surgery. For the safety of our patients and staff, and to lower their likelihood of exposure to COVID-19, The Annapolis ENT Surgical Center has implemented the following patient and visitor policy.
Everyone who enters our center will be screened and not allowed immediate entry if they have:
- A fever greater than 100.0
- A new (<14 days) cough or Flu-Like Symptoms
- Been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days and has not been fully vaccinated in the last 3 months
- Loss of smell/taste in the last 14 days
- While we are no longer requiring routine testing, if you or your dependant are experiencing symptoms within 10 days of surgery please contact the Surgeons office or Surgical Center for further instruction.
Patient/Visitors that fall into these guidelines will be denied immediate entry and will be further screened for access.
- 1 Adult Caregiver/ Companion will be allowed to accompany adult (over 18) patients for surgery into the center.
- Children (under 18) who are coming for surgery can be accompanied by 2 adults, 1 Legal Guardian must be present.
- We do not allow siblings under the age of 18 in the center, No exceptions. Please make the appropriate care plans for other children.
NOTE: MASKS ARE REQUIRED. MASKS WITH VENTILATION PORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CENTER. PATIENTS WEARING ONE OF THESE MASKS WILL BE ASKED TO COVER THE EXHALATION PORT WITH AN ADDITIONAL SURGICAL MASK. THIS APPLIES TO PATIENTS, VISITORS, AND STAFF MEMBERS.